Meetings and Workshops
2013 Quilt Show
Fabric of the Month
Previous Quilt Shows
Pictures & Patterns
FSQ Admin Stuff
Quilt Shows & Contests
Fat Quarter of the Month
You may contribute as many fat quarters (or other monthly selection) as you wish, but you can only win once per meeting.
Based on popular demand we have included a month with strips, a month with 10 inch squares, and a month with an easy block pattern instead of fat quarters.
Please contact us if you have any questions
- August - No drawing
- September- Pre-cut Batik strips 2½ inches by width of fabric (4 strips equal one entry in the raffle).
- October- Autumn colors or leaves.
- November- 12” Nine patch block. Corners and center in shades of blue or purple, the other squares in off-white or beige. For every block you make for the raffle, please make a second block to be given to Service Projects. If you need a pattern to follow see:
- December- Winter or holiday fabric in blues, whites, and/or silver.
- January - Geometric prints: circles, squares, dots, stripes, etc.
- February - Reds, pinks, and/or whites for Valentine’s.
- March - Children’s and/or Juvenile fabric.
- April - Floral prints to celebrate spring.
- May - Food themed fabric.
- June - Pre-cut 10 inch squares in red, white, and/or blue (4 squares equal one entry in the raffle).